Using the proceeds from the Certificates of Participation, North Carolina Baptist Financial Services makes loans to Baptist congregations and entities in North Carolina for the acquisition, construction and renovation of worship facilities, worship centers and other similar structures. We offer competitive Rates and Terms. Borrowers generally will use our financing to acquire land or buildings and to construct or renovate ministry facilities and other facilities necessary to carry out their mission.
Church Loan Basics:
• Competitive Rates & Terms
• No Prepayment Penalty
• Free Loan Consultative Services
• Baptists Partnering with Baptists
• Simple Application & Loan Process (view the PDF version of the application)
• Loans for Various Purposes
• Returns invested in Kingdom Ministries
If you are a NC Baptist church or qualified NC Baptist entity interested in borrowing funds, view a loan application. You may also contact us at (800) 521-7334 if you have any questions or you may download our FAQ.