Special Project Grants
Read the Guidelines/Instructions before completing the online application found at the bottom of this page
- The grants are only for NC Baptist entities affiliated with the NC Baptist Foundation, Incorporated and/or the Baptist State Convention of NC.
- The deadline to submit a grant application is the close of business on August 15 of each year to the NC Baptist Foundation Denominational Relations Committee. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. Close of business is 5 p.m. Monday – Thursday and 12 p.m. on Friday. Note: If August 15 falls on the weekend, the Monday following August 15 will be the deadline. The deadline will be listed below in the application section each year.
- An online application will open up May 1 of each year. Applications will NOT be accepted prior to this date.
- An entity may submit an application for only one project in any given year. If more than one request is received by an organization, only the first request will be submitted and reviewed by the committee.
- Notification of awards will be made by September 30 of each year.
Some Helpful Information:
- The Foundation only has limited resources available.
- Prior grant awards range between $500 and $2,000, on average.
- The committee prefers to keep the awards limited to project needs within NC that further the cause of Christ.
- The committee prefers to award funds for a specific ministry related need rather than for operating budgets.
- The Foundation will either mail award checks or they will be presented by an area manager.
- Inquiries about the grants can be sent via email Send an email to our Coordinator.
Application Deadline – Monday, August 17, 2020 at 5 p.m.
Note: There will be NO exceptions made.
All correspondence to applicant and Denominational Relations Committee will be generated from the information submitted below. Please use proper spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
If you would like to attach any additional information, please have documents ready and in a PDF format. You will not be able to attach additional information after you submit your application. Maximum file size is 5MB.